May 8, 2014
The Personhood Amendment, Temple Emanuel
Description: Iliff is co-sponsoring “It’s Time to Talk the Personhood Amendment” event along with the ACLU, ADL, COLOR, Interfaith Alliance, NARAL, NCJW, Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Prairie Unitarian Universalist Church of Parker, Temple Emanuel, The Freedom Fund, The Rocky Mountain Rabbinic Association, United Church of Christ, United Universalist Association – Mountain Desert District, and University Park UMC.
- Fred Abrams, MD, Director of the Clinical Ethics Consultation Group, Center for Bioethics and Humanities, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Center
- Sen. Irene Aguilar, Colorado, 32nd District
- Rabbi Joe Black, Senior Rabbi of Temple Emanuel, Denver
- Rev. Dr. Miguel De La Torre, Professor of Social Ethics and Latino Studies at the Iliff School of Theology, Denver
- Rev. Valerie Jackson, Senior Pastor at First United Methodist Church of Aurora
- Rev. Harry Knox, President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, Washington, DC
Date: Thursday, May 8, 7-8:30 p.m.
Location: Temple Emanuel, 51 Grape St, Denver, CO 80120