2323 E. Iliff Ave.
Denver, Colorado 80210-4798
- Click here for a map from Google Maps.
- Click here for a downloadable and printable map of our upcoming parking system.
Currently, we have the following lots available:
The Iliff School of Theology is located at the corner of Iliff Avenue and University Boulevard. From I-25, take the University Blvd exit and head south. Continue on University Blvd. until you reach Iliff Ave., two blocks south of Evans Ave. Turn right (west) on Iliff Ave. Visitor parking is available in the 304S Lot located on Gaylord St. From, take the first right at the stop sign onto Gaylord and then the first right on Gaylord into the parking lot 304S. Look for the parking kiosk to pay for your parking.
Parking at Iliff is metered, unless you have a permit. Costs for visitors will be $1.50/hour on the Iliff campus or $8 for all day.
- For students and visitors, please park at the 304S lot. Look for the parking kiosk to pay for your parking.
- For faculty and staff, please park at A Lot.
* Document requires a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader.