Rev. Dr. Thomas V. Wolfe
The Rev. Dr. Thomas V. Wolfe serves as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Iliff School of Theology, an appointment that he began on August 1, 2013. More on the President’s biography.
- Albert Hernández, Ph.D., Academic Vice President/Dean of the Faculty
- Catherine Kelsey, Th.D., Dean of the Iliff Chapel & Spiritual Formation/Gerald L. Schlessman Chair in Methodist Studies
- David Worley, Ph.D., Vice President of Institutional Advancement and Enrollment
- Edward Phillip Antonio, Ph.D., Associate Dean of Diversities/Harvey H. Potthoff Associate Professor of Christian Theology and Social Theory
- Janice Turner, Director of Human Resources/Title IX Administrator
- Soon Beng Yeap, Ph.D., Director of Communications
Board of Trustees
- Chairperson: Kim Patmore
- Vice Chairperson: Anita Sanborn
Full list of the Board members.
- February 24, 2017: To Bishop Karen Oliveto with Love
- February 8, 2017: Video message to alumni
- January 4, 2017: King spoke vehemently against Vietnam War
- December 15, 2016: President’s Holiday Message
- December 1, 2016: Tom Wolfe – Washington Park Profile or here.
- November 10, 2016: Different faiths gather to discuss healing the divide after the presidential election
- November 9, 2016: Post-election
- October 3, 2016: Iliff School of Theology Enters the Solar Age
- July 18, 2106: Iliff’s President Welcomes a New Bishop to the Mountain Sky Area
- July 10, 2016: Word from Iliff’s President Around Recent Painful Events
- June 12, 2016: Our Hearts are in Orlando