Fulfilling Iliff’s mission of educating clergy and lay leaders for the future depends upon the generous support of alumni, friends, corporations and foundations. Charitable gifts are made for annual operations, student aid, or programs such as Justice and Peace and Women’s Alliance. Endowed funds support, in perpetuity, scholarships, faculty chairs, building maintenance, and programmatic activities.
Gifts to Annual Fund for Ministry provide annual, unrestricted support where it is needed most. This includes:
- New books and materials for the Ira J. Taylor Library, which houses the largest collection of theological materials in the Rocky Mountain region and provides resources to students, faculty, alumni, clergy, lay leaders and members of the community
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Activities for chapel, Diversities, Justice and Peace, Urban Ministry, and field education
- Work-study opportunities for students
- Community Life activities
- Maintenance of facilities, including the 120-year-old Iliff Hall (1892), on the National Register of Historic Places
Iliff’s endowment continues to grow thanks to wise investment strategies and continued gifts from donors. Many of these gifts come in the form of bequests; others come from outright gifts to endow scholarships, faculty chairs or other programmatic or operational funds.
We are honored by the trust these donors place in us, and the stewardship of these valuable resources is of utmost importance.