Your gifts to lliff – whether in the form of cash, online gifts, a student referral, a bequest, or your time by volunteering to serve on a board or participating in an Iliff community project – all support the preparation of religious and spiritual leaders and advocates for justice and peace – the world-changers for the 21st century.
Your philanthropic gifts may be made in any of the following ways:
- Cash Gifts of cash are the most popular way to support Iliff’s programs. These gifts can be made by check, credit card, and online. Some donors make gifts small monthly or quarterly which translates into a larger accumulated annual gift. Please make checks payable to: “Iliff School of Theology” and designate the allocation of the gift [Scholarship Fund, (A Specific) Endowed Scholarship Fund, or Annual Fund]. Mail to:
The Iliff School of Theology
2323 East Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80210
- Securities – Gifts of appreciated securities can benefit a charity while giving the donor income tax advantages.
- Electronic transfers – The easiest way to make a gift of stock is to make a wire transfer through your broker.
- Mutual funds – The process of giving mutual fund shares can take between 2-3 weeks to complete.
- Planned gifts – Planned gifts are vitally important to Iliff and enables donors to make larger gifts than otherwise possible. Unless designated for current programs by the donor, most of them are placed in Iliff’s endowment where they will support programming, scholarships or operations in perpetuity. There are multiple ways to make planned gifts:
- Life Insurance