Associate Professor of Biblical Studies and Christian Origins
Phone: (303) 765-3167
Fax: (303) 777-0164
The following links are to sites related to Pam Eisenbaum, Associate Professor of Biblical Studies and Christian Origins. They are not maintained by The Iliff School of Theology.
Freedom of expression is supported by The Iliff School of Theology; as such, the ideas and opinions expressed in these links may not necessarily reflect the policies or perspectives of The Iliff School of Theology, but those of individuals.
- Publisher’s Website: Pamela Eisenbaum’s book, Paul Was Not a Christian
In the News
- Huffington Post - Religion - November 04, 2011
The Bible Seminar: Rescuing the Text
Professors Pam Eisenbaum and Mark George will be a part of The Bible Seminar offered through the Westar Institute, Nov. 17-19, to discuss how to reclaim the Bible for progressives. They will join Stephen Patterson, director of the Westar Institute and John Dominic Crossan to help kick-start a conversation over the role of the Bible in modern debates that moves us beyond dogma and into a genuine discussion over the role of the Bible in our common age.
- The Jewish Daily Forward - June 29, 2010
When Saul Became Paul
By Benjamin Ivry
- New York Times - December 08, 2009
A More Jewish Version of Paul
By Judith Shulevitz.
- UM Portal - Home of the UM Reporter - November 04, 2009
What Paul meant: Scholars rethink interpretations of apostle’s letters
- Washington Post - October 09, 2009
On Faith - Paul the Pluralist by Pamela Eisenbaum
- Newsradio 850 KOA - September 21, 2009
Interview with Pamela Eisenbaum - Sept. 21, 2009
- Read the Spirit, readthespirit.com - September 01, 2009
Interview with the scholar who writes: “Paul Was Not a Christian”
Interview by David Crumm.