Iliff offers a variety of ways to continue your education! Whether you’re interested in weekend learning, online options, or taking a course in the great outdoors, Iliff is here to help with your life-long learning.
Consider these continuing education opportunities:
- Courses – can be taken without entering into a degree or certificate program. Courses are available online, in the classroom, and in hybrid formats. Course rates apply.
- Graduate Certificates – A wide range of graduate certificates are offered – from Social Change to Women and Religion to denominationally-specific studies. Course rates apply.
- Immersion Experiences – Throughout the academic year, immersion courses may be offered. Past experiences include those on the Rosebud Indian Reservation and along the U.S./Mexico border. Course rates and special fees apply.
- On-campus lectures and presentations – Iliff hosts a number of events throughout the year. Our events calendar has a complete listing. Many events are free or at low cost.
- Weekend Learning – A number of weekend praxis seminars are available throughout the year focused on targeted issues. Examples of past classes include ecological justice, leading weddings, prayer, healing and the heart, and reproductive justice. See our quarterly schedules for upcoming seminars. Weekend learner fees apply: $200 per participant; $100 per credit hour for students from other schools with a valid ID; and $100 per credit hour for Denominational Partners of Iliff.
- Ring Lake Ranch – Located in a beautiful mountain setting in Dubois, Wyoming, Ring Lake Ranch offers week long courses throughout the summer – some led by Iliff faculty. Continuing education units (CEU’s) are available through Iliff upon request. CEU fees apply.
In addition, customized learning options for churches (clergy or laity), corporations, denominations, and organizations can be created upon request.