The Iliff School of Theology supports United Methodist Students in a variety of ways coordinated through the United Methodist Student Support Team that is convened by the Associate Director of Professional Formation.
Support services include:
- The Methodist Society, a student group, which meets regularly throughout the academic year
- Occasional curricular offerings, in addition to the required United Methodist courses, such as “Women in United Methodist Traditions,” “Contemporary Issues in United Methodism,” “General Conference,” and “Wesleyan Spirituality”
- Hospitality for visitors from Annual conferences and assistance for them in contacting students
- Arranging for mentoring groups for the candidacy process
- Help for students for building strong relationships with their District committees and Conference Boards of Ministry
For more information, contact Jeffrey Mahan, director of professional formation, 303-765-3192.