Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Iliff educates and develops leaders with courageous theological imaginations and, reflecting its United Methodist heritage and relationships, is committed to social justice, inclusiveness, and religious diversity.
We transform the world by creating new and renewed local and global communities of inclusive justice by generating critical scholarship and engaging what is sacred.
- We are a learning community that engages the whole person through mind, body, and spirit.
- We value the differences in our community.
- We value scholarship and the integration of theory and experience.
- We align ourselves with social justice, equality, and wholeness.
- We celebrate theological discernment and spiritual depth.
- We promote honesty and transparency and maintain healthy relationships when in tension.
- We strive to take care of each other as we journey together.
- We strive to involve all affected constituents in decision-making processes.
- We are an incubator for innovation.
- We value our progressive theological heritage and how it finds expression in emerging forms of pedagogy and practice.
- We value the creative and inspirational nature of our work: spiritual, intellectual, and vocational.
- Our core values arise out of our United Methodist heritage.