The Office of Professional Formation (OPF) oversees the Personal and Professional Formation (PPF) dimensions of Iliff’s professional master’s degree programs – the Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Pastoral and Spiritual Care, and the Master of Arts in Social Change. Students pursuing any of these degrees are typically preparing for professional ministry or service at a church or agency setting, often in conjunction with their religious tradition.
While decisions about ordination or other authorization are the purview of denominations and/or credentialing bodies, professional Masters degree students address PPF as a part of their degree program, in addition to course work in world religions, Bible, theology, history and culture, and religious leadership.
- Vocation and Orientation
- Identity, Power and Difference
- Jeffrey Mahan, PhD, director of Professional Formation, 303-765-3192, email
- Jenny Whitcher, PhD, director of Service Learning & MASC Director, 303-765-3116, email
- Jason Whitehead, PhD, director of Consultation and Guidance Center, 303-765-3130, email
- Alison Wisneski, program coordinator, 303-765-3115, email
For further information, please contact the Professional Formation office at 303-765-3115.