In using best practices to protect members, friends, and family of the Iliff community from COVID-19 and to slow the transmission of the virus, on April 30, 2021, Iliff instituted a mandatory vaccination policy for its employees and students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
IN THE SPIRIT OF CONTINUING TO USE BEST PRACTICES AS WE BEGIN ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022, PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 1 WE ARE EXTENDING ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ILIFF BUILDING TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTERED ILIFF STUDENTS
- ILIFF STUDENTS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, TRUSTEES, ALUMNI/AE, AND LIBRARY PATRONS WHO HAVE COMPLETED OUR COVID-19 CHECK-IN PROTOCOLS AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN EMPLOYEE.
All occupants are required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. While in the building, all occupants are required to practice social distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette, and other Covid-19 health and safety protocols.
Our COVID-19 visitor check-in protocols are as follows:
- Prospective Students must provide proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to their arrival on campus and complete the Temperature Screening Worksheet within 12-hours of their arrival.
- Library Patrons must complete the Temperature Screening Worksheet within 12-hours of their scheduled visit.
- Family Members must complete the Temperature Screening Worksheet within 12-hours of their scheduled visit.
Here are other links to assist in helping all of us slow the transmission of the virus:
WE ARE CONTINUING TO MONITOR DEVELOPMENTS SURROUNDING COVID-19.