May 15, 2020

Dear Members of the Iliff Community:

After considerable deliberation on the gradual reopening of the economy following the easing of the coronavirus restrictions by the state and local authorities, we have decided to continue with the closure of our building through June 15. We made this decision with the safety of our community foremost in mind. We also recognized that there remains a lot of uncertainty about the COVID-19 coronavirus as health experts have concluded that they still do not know a lot about its spread and impact. 

Based on these concerns and the findings from the recent surveys with our staff, faculty, and students, we have also decided to go fully online for the fall quarter. We believe that it is the right thing to do as we are committed to the uninterrupted progress in the education of our students. We are working with our accreditors to ensure that our students still earn the required contact credit hours for the fall courses and we will let you know as soon as we receive their approval.

As before, Iliff is still in full operation with faculty and staff working remotely. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 developments in the coming weeks and based on the guidance from the CDC and local authorities, we will evaluate the situation and may adjust our decisions with regards to our operations, if needed.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support to Iliff. Please be well and stay safe.

Blessings to all of you,


Thomas V. Wolfe
President and CEO
Iliff School of Theology