March 10, 2020
Message from Faculty Dean Boyung Lee:
Dear Iliff Community,
Our accreditors endorsed and approved our April Gathering Days’ Plan that I communicated last week: all gathering days hybrid class sessions will be held synchronously on Zoom at the same times as previously scheduled and our students will still earn their residential contact hour credits mandated by the accreditors.
In fact, our plan and inquiry led them to create their temporary policies for other schools. Indeed, Iliff is leading even in the midst of this uncertain times.
As you know, COVID-19 news is reported frequently to help people to stay healthy. We closely monitor the situation, and post important/relevant information in our webpage INCLUDING critical protection measures for yourself and your loved ones. Please refer to it on a regular basis: https://www.iliff.edu/covid-19/.
Prayers and good thoughts for all of us.
Dean Boyung Lee
- If you are traveling for spring break, please check CDC COVID-19 travel guidance
- City of Denver’s website on COVID-19
- Handwashing techniques
- CDC recommendations – Prevention and Treatment
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs flyer
- CDC Guidance – Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- CDC Guidance – Get Your Household Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
For additional questions on monitoring your health, contact the Colorado Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 hotline at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911.