Circulation Information and Policy
Any of the following are welcome to check books out from the library (those who are not members of the Iliff or DU community will need to register at the circulation desk):
- Iliff students
- DU students
- Students who have borrowing privileges from other American Theological Library Association (ATLA) member libraries
- Iliff faculty
- Iliff adjunct faculty
- Iliff retired faculty
- Iliff staff
- Iliff trustees
- DU faculty
- DU staff
- Iliff alumni/ae
- Clergy of the Rocky Mountain Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Local visitor, no charge (must be a resident of the Denver metro area, limited to 3 items checked out at a time, may not use ILL; need driver’s license, Colorado ID, printed checks, car insurance, or other identification and proof of local residency).
- Paid visitor, $50/year (limited to 10 items checked out at a time, may not use ILL; need driver’s license or other ID showing current address).
|Patron Type||Loan Period||Number of Items|
|Iliff or DU faculty||1 year (books due May 15)||Unlimited|
|Iliff or DU doctoral students||1 year (books due May 15)||Unlimited|
|Iliff or DU masters’ students||10 weeks||Unlimited|
|DU undergraduate students||3 weeks||Unlimited|
|ATLA reciprocal borrower||10 weeks||Unlimited|
|Paid visitor||10 weeks||10 items|
|Local visitor||10 weeks||3 items|
A library user who wishes to borrow and item that is already checked out to someone else can place a recall on the item. A recall changes the item’s due date to tree weeks from the date of the recall. All circulating items are subject to recall.
Fines will be assessed to users who do not return library items by the appropriate due date.
- Late items: $0.50 per day per item
- Recalled late items: $1.00 per day per item
Members of the public who do not meet the criteria to be a local visitor or who meet the criteria but would like more extensive borrowing privileges may buy an annual membership and become paid visitors for $50.00 a year.