Shaping the Future
Iliff is still in the early days of making unprecedented change in providing meaningful contemporary and courageous leadership to transform existing communities.
Iliff continues on a positive trajectory in emerging as a leading theological school in the nation.
As we enter the next chapter into our mission, Iliff seeks to remain authentic to what we bring to our community. In the past year, many people contributed to our progress and helped Iliff to achieve significant milestones:
- Successful accreditation reviews by both the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and the Higher Learning Commission.
- Improvement of our 126-year-old facilities with new classroom spaces, updated heating and cooling systems, an inviting new driveway entrance with green-conscious landscaping, and additional parking spaces.
- A budget based on a seven-year equilibrium projection.
- Recruitment of new leadership talent, including hiring the first Korean American female Academic Dean among ATS schools.
- The successful launch of the ReSource program which offers extended, lifelong learning around practical issues facing faith-based and non-profit leaders.
- Exceeded the annual fundraising goals by 20%.
Given all these accomplishments, Iliff is still in the early days of making unprecedented change in providing meaningful contemporary and courageous leadership to transform existing communities. We are in an exhilarating phase of Iliff’s evolution as we have established the foundation to sustain and drive our impetus in engaging other disciplines and looking beyond the current horizon.
As Iliff continues to improve and thrive, we strive to operate with an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to excellence, and a deeper engagement with our community. With the fostering of an innovative, collaborative, and can-do attitude culture, Iliff is taking its aspirations to new highs by venturing into areas that are as yet unexplored.
In the coming year, Iliff is creating innovative “lab” initiatives focusing on the impact of artificial intelligence, the development of a center for eco-justice, and the opportunities emanating from emerging organizations. Highly experimental and exploratory in nature, these “labs” speak directly to Iliff’s mission in educating leaders with courageous theological imagination.
While the opportunities and challenges before Iliff are daunting, they are not impossible. True to our historical essence as a forward-leading institution, Iliff is forging ahead in shaping our promising future.
Iliff has a 126 year-old legacy
Iliff has students in 44 states
About 30% of the incoming class self-identified as LGBTQ