Social Media Guidelines
At Iliff, the primary goal of our social media channels is to communicate, share, and disseminate content that supports the institution’s vision, mission, values, academic programs, initiatives, and community.
To ensure that we promote a respectful, vibrant, and engaging conversations, we have the following guidelines for social media postings:
- Be respectful of intellectual property rights and laws.
- Keep a professional tone when posting updates and having conversations with other users.
- Exercise discretion, thoughtfulness, and respect at all times in your posts.
- Confidential or proprietary information should not be shared publicly on the social media channels.
- Avoid posting profanities, disparaging, and/or offensive language, imagery, and/or video clips.
- Refrain from confrontation or attacking others on the social media channels.
- Any postings deemed inappropriate, offensive, defamatory, hurtful and/or illegal will be remove and offender/s will be blocked.
At Iliff, we do not tolerate harassment and trolling on the social media channels. If a post is inflammatory or deliberately trolling for a response, it will be removed immediately and the offender/s will be blocked.
While Iliff promotes and supports the freedoms of speech and expression in accordance with the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, we have the right to remove any unlawful, defamatory, or obscene postings or activity on our social media channels without notice.