The Iliff Alumni Association welcomes you.
We look forward to enriching your relationship with Iliff and hope you continue to let us know how we can be of service to you as an alumni organization.
Connect with Iliff and Fellow Alumni
Connect with the Iliff community vai Instagram!
Social media is a great way to connect with Iliff and see what’s going on in our community. Don’t have an Instagram account yet? Follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
MLK50 @ Greeley
Rev. Lonnie Eakle (THM, 1967) leading the charge at Greeley on Martin Luther King Day, January 15, 2018.
Rev. Thomas English (MDiv, 1965), Karen Bueno (MRE, 1966), Rev. Fletcher Wideman (MDiv, 1966), Rev. Lonnie Eakle (THM, 1967), and Dr. John Foreman (MT, 1965 and DMin, 1979) attended the Golden Reunion Alumni at the Fall Convocation and Gathering Week 2017.
“Iliff Alums” Facebook Group
This is a closed Facebook group for Iliff alumni/ae. Ask to join today for all the good stuff in your Newsfeed. Be sure to share for your fellow alumni, too. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Find more information on requesting your transcript from our registrar.
Stay up to date about the latest happenings at Iliff and fellow alumni.
Ira J. Taylor Library Special Privileges for Iliff Alumni
Alumni have access to library resources. Have a suggestion for other free/open access tools other alumni might like? Send a message to email@example.com.
Set up an Instagram account to get Iliff news.
- Download the Instagram app from the app store on your smart phone.
- Once the app is downloaded, tap on the icon to open it on your phone.
- Tap “Create New Account” and enter your information. You will receive a confirmation code via text message or email, depending on which piece of information you enter as you set up the account.
- Once you receive the confirmation code, enter the code in the app and tap “Next.”
- Create a password, then tap “Next.”
- Enter your birthday, name, and username, tapping “Next” in between each of these.
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Add a profile picture and tap “Next,” then tap “Done.”
- Search for “Iliff School of Theology,” tap the Iliff logo, and tap follow to follow us on Instagram!