The Iliff Student Senate is a representative body of students from all our degrees and programs– online, on-campus, and hybrid.
To learn more about the Student Senate, please visit their website here.
Committees and organizations include Fellowship Committee, Social Action Committee, Iliff Queer Coalition, Liturgical Arts Guild, Students of Color, Latino/Hispanic Theological Scholars, Seminarians for Reproductive Justice, Spiritual Formation Committee, NAPAS (National Alliance of Pan-African Seminarians), United Methodist Society, Lutheran Student Group, UCC Student Group and Unitarian Universalist Student Association.
LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) students and allies
- A Welcoming community
- Classes in gender, sexuality, representation, queer theory, and religion
- Supportive faculty and staff who serve as advisors, allies, and advocates
- LGBTQIA & Allied Interfaith Professional Networking in collaboration with The Center
- All gender restrooms available throughout campus
- LGBTQIA+ student group – “Iliff Queer Coalition”
- Training for LGBTQIA+ students to lead in their denominations, working for justice where LGBTQIA persons are excluded from service because of their sexual orientation or gender identity
- Presence at Denver PrideFest, Creating Change: The National Conference on LGBT Equality, and the Gay Christian Network Conference
- Collaboration with the University of Denver’s LGBTQIA Resource Center