The Enrollment Team
- Dr. Stephanie Krusemark, Vice President of Enrollment Management @ firstname.lastname@example.org (303-765-3106)
- Daniel Klawitter, Admissions Representative @ email@example.com (303-765-3118)
- Alexandra Ravenscroft, Admissions Representative @ firstname.lastname@example.org (303-765-3125)
- Goldie Ector, Director of Financial Aid @ email@example.com (303-765-3114)
Who’s your Admissions Representative?
- Doctor of Ministry, Master of Divinity, Non-Degree, and Cooperative Master of Social Work programs: Daniel Klawitter
- Master of Arts in Spiritual and Pastoral Care, Master of Arts in Social Justice, and Master of Theological Studies programs: Alexandra Ravenscroft
At Iliff we strive to help our community see the need for justice and create ways to act out that justice. Iliff graduates are active in the Church and the academy, in leading nonprofits, and in helping communities find their strengths. Our students hold ancient and modern wisdom in tension; we treasure the past and work to transform the future with fresh ideas.
Iliff listens, and what’s more—we are present to hear the call to justice. We continue to develop our ability to pivot toward places of theological and social tension. Our community strives to engage the world with our courageous theological imaginations. Experience Iliff.
Applying to Iliff is an exciting step in your journey and we are here to help you in every step of the process. We are happy to assist you in understanding your options around degree programs or how you’d like to come to class (online, hybrid, or on-campus), and whether Iliff is right for you.
The admissions team at Iliff invites you to contact us so we can help you in your discernment process. Together we will have conversations about your passions and dreams and how a theological degree can help you thrive in your vocation or profession. We look forward to learning about your story and how Iliff may fit into your journey. We know that the process of choosing and applying to a graduate school may bring many questions. Through listening to your story, we can help direct you to the right degree, courses, and course delivery format that will work best for you.
Whether you will be attending Iliff in Denver or at a distance in our renowned JOURNEY program, you will find a place to call home. Contact us today.
Call admissions at 1.800.678.3360 ext. 117. Email .